Corn Soup with Vegetables is a soup with a Chinese touch.
- 1 can (450 grams) cream-style corn
- 2 level tablespoons cornflour
- 1 teacup finely chopped mixed vegetables (cauliflower, carrots, cabbage, onions, french beans)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Ajinomoto powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cheese
To be ground into a paste
- 25 mm. (1″) piece ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 green chilies
- chilies in vinegar and chili sauce grated cheese
1. Mix the cornflour with 6 teacups of water. Add the paste, corn and Ajinomoto powder and cook in a pressure cooker until done.
2. Add the vegetables, butter, and cheese and boil for a few minutes.
3. Serve hot with chilies in vinegar and chili sauce or with grated cheese.