- Corn – full one cup
- Corn – 1 tbs
- Peas , carrot , beans 1/2 cup ( totally)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Corn starch 1 tbs or to the thickness
- Vinegar 1/2 spoon
- Spring onions 2 strings .
- Macroni pasta 1/4 cup ( optional )
- Water as needed .
- In a pan or sauce pan add all the veggies mentioned above add required water allow to boil for high in 10 mins .
- While boiling .. Take a small mixie jar add 1 tbs of corn add 1 tbs of water and grind them as a paste .. Now add this paste to the boiling veggies and mix well ..
- Add salt here and mix well and close the lid . Let this boil for another 10 mins under medium flame ..
- If you want you can add some macroni here .. Let allow to cook for sometimes .
- Now add corn starch here . (1:2) and water .
- Add water according to the consistency. And boil for 5 more mins . Check the salt and pepper.
- Add finely chopped spring onions and mix well . Serve hot .