Chocolate Walnut Fudge
Nut lovers will enjoy this delicious low sugar low carb chocolate walnut fudge. It’s so simple to make it at home.
- 2 (400gm each) cans of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can of full cream milk (use the sweetened condensed milk to can to measure this)
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 cup of cocoa
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Put all the ingredients – except the walnuts – into a wide, heavy-bottomed pan on a medium flame.
- Cook, stirring frequently, till the mixture becomes thick and fudge-like and begins to leave the sides of the pan. Turn off the fire. Add the walnuts and mix well.
- Grease a platter and spoon the fudge out onto it. Spread into a thick layer, with a flat spoon.
- Cool a little and while still warm cut into squares.
- Cool fully and store in an air-tight container.