This sweet homemade Chocolate Espresso is made with healthy ingredients but tastes So decadent! A must-try.
- 1/2 cup strong hot coffee
- 1 to 3 teaspoons sugar (optional)
- 1/2 cup cream, or 1/4 cup half-and-half and 1/4 cup milk
- Unsweetened Cocoa whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon milk chocolate
- grated cinnamon stick
- In a large cup or mug, mix the coffee and sugar, if desired.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the cream. Add the cocoa and mix well.
- Add the cream mixture to the coffee and top with a dollop of whipped cream and the grated chocolate.
- Serve with a cinnamon stick.