- 8-10 medium sized tomato (in pieces)
- 2 shalgum (in pieces)
- 2 carrots (in pieces)
- A piece of ginger
- Black Pepper
- Fresh cream of milk
- Coriander leaves
- Add Carrot, Turnip and tomato in a cooker. Pour one and half glass of water in it and one tsp salt. Let it whistle for 20-25 minutes.
- Open and sieve. Keep this water aside, now grind the veggies in a grinder and later sieve nicely again.
- Keep the remaining stock in same cooker again on flame. Pour one and half glass of water in it, adjust salt and pepper. Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Lastly add cream and coriander leaves and serve hot