Whole Wheat Jaggery Biscuits
Whole Wheat Jaggery Biscuits have healthy jaggery and are made from whole wheat flour. A cookie is something you prefer to buy from the market, but making something healthy using jaggery and whole wheat flour is a must-try recipe.
- Whole Wheat Flour 1 cup
- Jaggery grated (Gud) 1/2 cup
- Salt a pinch
- Baking Powder 1 Tsp
- Butter 60 gms
- Milk 3-4 tsp (as required to make a firm dough)
- In a bowl take the flour and salt and baking powder and mix it well.
- In a separate bowl mix the room temperature butter and jaggery, you may need a hand or electric blender to form a smooth paste.
- Now mix the dry ingredients with wet ingredients and make a dough, if needed add two or three tsp of milk.
- Spread all-purpose flour over your kitchen desk.
- Roll the dough to a 3 mm thick base and cut the cookie with the help of any cookie cutter.
- You can use an oven or an air fryer for baking these cookies till they are slightly brown.
- Take out the cookie and let them cool on a cooling rack.
- Store the cookie in an airtight container once fully cooled.
Suggested Read: Whole Wheat Sugar Cookies (eggless)