Whole Wheat Sugar Cookies (eggless)
Bake these all-time favorite eggless sugar cookies for your family and friends on this festive occasion.
Whole Wheat Flour 1 1/2 cup
Unsalted Butter 50 gms
Brown Sugar 1/2 cup
Nutmeg Powder 1/4 Tsp
Cinnamon Powder 1/4 Tsp
Baking Powder 1/2 tsp
Milk 4 Tsp
- In a bowl add whole Wheat flour and baking powder, mix it well.
- Mix the butter and brown sugar in a separate bowl, till they are soft and creamy.
- Add nutmeg powder and cinnamon powder in the flour along with the butter and sugar mixture and add milk and make a dough.
- The dough should be smooth, not hard. Wrap the dough with cling wrap and place the dough in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Next, sprinkle some whole wheat flour on the kitchen platform and roll the dough to a 3 mm thickness.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut the cookie in the desired shape.
- Refrigerate the cookie for some time to let it retain its shape.
- Preheat oven to 180C and place the cookie for 15 minutes or till the cookie are slightly brown.
- Remove the cookie from the oven and after 15 minutes transfer them to a cooling rack to let cool completely.
- After they are totally cool they are ready for any type of icing you prefer.
- You can just sprinkle them with Christmas sprinkles, store these cookies in an airtight container and they remain good for 5-6 days.
Suggested Read: Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies