Kuttu is a traditional food used in fasting, you can either make chapati of it, puri or chilla. It is absolutely delicious to eat with aloo ki sabji and yogurt during fasting.
- Buckwheat flour (Kuttu ka atta) 1 cup
- 1 small boiled potato
- Sendha Namak 1/2Tsp
- Yogurt 2 Tsp
- Take Kuttu ka atta, yogurt, mashed potato, salt and mix it well in a bowl.
- Add enough quantity of water to make a smooth batter and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- In a Nonstick tawa, glaze it with butter and spread the batter just like we spread dosa batter, rotating with ladle outward.
- Cook it from one side and flip it to cook from otherside putting butter over it as we fry paratha on tawa.
- After it is golden brown your chilla is ready to be served with aloo ki sabji and yougurt.