- 1 Cup Sweet Corn
- 1/2 Cup Tomatoes Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Spinach
- 1 tbsp Yellow Moong Dal
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Salt to Taste
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- Take corn kernels and wash them in water and half chrush them by grinder.
- Combine corn, yellow Moong Dal in a pressure cooker and add little water and cook it till 2 whistles.
- Add butter in a pan and add the cooker mixture of corn and moong dal along with chopped tomatoes, shredded spinach and salt.
- Take corn flour and mix it in cold water and add it to the pan.
- Now let it cook for 5 more minutes while continuously stirring it in between.
- At last add lemon and pepper powder and serve hot.