Shilpa Shetty Kundra Oats Chilla Recipe
Start your mornings with the delicious, healthy, and easy-to-make superfood – Oats Chilla.
Oats Oats Chilla Recipe by Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- 1 bowl of oats
- 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp Roasted cumin powder
- 1 green chili (Chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp Pepper powder
- Sea salt as per taste
- Roast some oats in a pan till they are light brown.
- Transfer the roasted oats into a grinder and grind them into a powder.
- Add Buttermilk to the ground oats.
- Add ginger paste, pepper, jeera powder, coriander powder, Chillies, and salt to taste.
- Blend all the ingredients together to make a medium consistency batter.
- To make chilla heat a flat pan, grease it with oil, and spread the batter evenly
- Cover the pan while the chilla cooks
- Now flip the chilla and cook it more from the other side.
- Your healthy oats chilla are ready to be served with chutney.
Suggested Read: Health Benefits of Eating Oats