Start your mornings with the delicious, healthy and easy to make super food – Oats Chilla.
Oats Oats Chilla Recipe by Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- 1 bowl of oats
- 1 1/2 cup of butter milk
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp Roasted cumin powder
- 1 green chillies (Chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Coarinder powder
- 1/4 tsp Pepper powder
- Sea salt as per taste
- Roast some oats in a pan till they are light brown.
- Transfer the roasted oats into a grinder and grind them into a powder.
- Add Butter milk to the grinded oats.
- Add ginger paste, pepper, jeera powder, coarinder powder, Chillies and salt to taste.
- Blend all the ingredients together to make a medium consistency batter.
- To make chilla heat flat pan, grease it with oil and spread the batter evenly
- Cover the pan while the chilla cooks
- Now flip the chilla and cook it more from other side.
- Your healthy oats chilla are ready to be served with chutney.