National Cousins Day
National Cousins Day is celebrated annually on July 24th, a time to celebrate those extended family members, cousins and let them know how you truly love and appreciate them.
You share a special bond with your cousins and spend a load of time with them on holidays, family unions, weddings, anniversaries and various other functions, they are your true friends for life.
Why cousins are important in our life
1. Our first friends
Cousins are our first friends whom we played with since childhood, whom we shared our first sleepovers and they become our adolescent confidants.
2. Forever friends
Cousins are your friend for a lifetime. Distance may get you disconnected with friends but not cousins. They will be your friends to share their support throughout their life.
When you need help the first person you remember is your near cousin.
4. Semi-distant members
The love between cousin will not fade with distance, and when you meet you will share all that is happening in your life.
5. Special members of the family
They are not the biological members of your family like a sibling, but more likely they still play an important role in our lives.
Reach out to your cousin on this National Cousin Day and let them know how much they are loved. Make contact with them and they will surely love it, reminisce some of your childhood memories with them and bring that much needed good cheer and love they offer.
Special Quotes for cousins for you to share on Nation Cousin Day
- A cousin a day keeps the boredom away.
- Cousins are the friend that will love you forever.
- Cousins are childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends.
- A Cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
- Cousins are connected heart to heart, neither distance nor time can break them apart.
- Cousins are those rare people who ask you how you are and then wait to hear the answer.
- Cousins by chance, friends by choice.
- Nobody will understand the craziness of your family like your cousins.
- Cousin to cousin we’ll always be, Special friends from the same family tree.
- Cousins are many. Best friends are few. What a rare delight to find both in you.
- Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the cousins together.
- Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.
- Cousins are different beautiful flowers in the same garden.
- Our roots say we’re cousins. Our hearts say we’re friends.
Suggested Read: Important Days In July