Father’s Day 2021 – Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, Images, Cards, Messages
- The greatest gift
I ever had
Came from God
I call him
- Can’t thank you enough…You’ve given me a joyful life filled with abundant love…
Happy Fathers Day Dad
- A Father
hold his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.
Thank you Dad
- I really want to thank you for the countless things and countless lovely moments shared with you… Happy Fathers Day.
- Your unconditional support & presence have made me feel safe,
You are always there to support me with advice,
I have not told you often enough how much I Love You.
- Until you have a son of your own… you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.
- “Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me.”
- Even though Father’s Day only comes once a year, I hope you know that I appreciate everything you’ve done for me each and every day. Thanks for all you’ve sacrificed so that I could become the person that I am now.
- “A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.”
- Happy Father’s Day to my hero and role model. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. We love you with all our hearts.
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.”
– Clarence Budington Kelland
- Happy Father’s Day from the one who has tested your limits in just about everything — you’re welcome!
- Dad, you gave me the best things in life without me even asking for them. Your unconditional love is the reason I am who I am today. Happy Fathers Day!
- To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter. Euripides
- The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. Happy Father’s Day!
- “Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed. Everything you’ve taught me has stuck with me and I’m lucky to have a dad like you.”
- “Happy Father’s Day to the man who taught me how to step and throw, how to field a grounder, how to follow through and pretty much every other important thing I know about baseball and living!”
- No one ever thanks you for all of the little things that you do. The roof over our head, lights in the hallway, and boogey-man free closets. I love you.