Mushroom Manchurian is a super combination of Healthy food with pleasing taste. You will love the simple version of our Mushroom Manchurian along with the great health benefits of Mushroom.
Green Chilly – Chopped 2
Onion – Chopped 1/2
Garlic – Chopped 1 tsp
Ginger – Chopped 1tsp
All Purpose Flour – 3 tsp
Corn Starch (Corn Flour) – 3 tsp for batter and 1 tsp for gravy
Spring Onions – chopped 1/2 cup
Soya sauce – 2 tsp
Tomato sauce – 1 tsp
Chilli sauce – 1 tsp
Mushroom – 1 cup
- Cut mushrooms into half, and in a bowl add Corn starch, All purpose flour, salt, water, Ginger garlic and make a smooth batter.
- Dip the mushrooms in the batter and deep fry them.
- Do’nt keep mushroom idle after frying for long, as they tend to become soggy and release water.
- In another pan heat 1 tsp of oil and add ginger garlic, fry till they are golden brown.
- Add chopped onions, green chilies, spring onion and let it cook for another 1 minute.
- Mix 1 tsp corn starch in water and pour the mixture of corn starch and water over onions add more water if required.
- Now add Salt, Soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add the fried mushrooms and let it cook for 2 more minutes.
- The curry will start to thicken due to corn starch so you need to add more water in corn starch mixture.
- Curry should be runny not too thick at this stage as after your Manchurian is cooled the gravy will be more thick.
- Your delicious mushroom manchurian is ready, garnish it with spring chopped spring onions.
- Note: Spring onions are must for this recipe and you can vary the amount of soya sauce, chilli sauce and tomato ketchup according to your taste.