Father’s Day – Make Him Feel Special
Father’s Day is celebrated on June 19 (Third Sunday) in 2022 to honor fathers and their influence in society. It only comes once a year, so use this opportunity to express to your father how much you love and appreciate him.
Here are some ideas on how you can forward the message of love and appreciation to your dad.
1. Spend time together
2. Give him a handmade gift
3. Write him a card or appreciation letter
4. Dedicate a poem or piece of literature to him
5. Buy him something he’s always wanted
6. Cook for him
7. Give him coupons for free hugs and kisses
8. Create a handmade photo album
9. Give him flowers
10. Take him on an adventurous trip
11. Do his chores for him