With Christmas around the corner, let us learn some amazing cookie recipe your family and friends will love.
- All Purpose flour 2 cups
- Baking soda 2 Tsp
- Salt 1/4 Tsp
- Butter 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Brown Sugar 1 cup
- Applesauce 1/4 cup
- Vanilla 1 Tsp
- Peanut butter 1 cup
You can use other nut butter in this recipe like almond butter or cashew butter in place of peanut butter and it will result to be awesome.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, applesauce and vanilla. Add the peanut butter and mix well till the butter is creamy.
- It may require a hand mixer or electric beater at slow speed.
- Mix the dry ingredients with wet ingredients and blend until just mixed.
- Drop a teaspoon sized ball of dough onto baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- These cookies will spread out but you can press them with a fork.
- Bake them for 10 minutes or until the top is little cracked, and edges slightly brown.
- Let the cookie cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, then transfer them to cooling rack.
- Store cooled cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.