Exercise is one of the greatest thing a person can do for their health. Let these motivational quotes inspire you and get you moving towards your health and well-being. Whether it’s about losing weight, building strength, gaining muscle or building stamina, these fitness motivation quotes will help you reach your goals.
1. The pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
2. Cowards never start. The weak never finish. Winners never quit.
3. ”Sore today, strong tomorrow.”
4. Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. Not a punishment for what you ate.
5. “Sweat is Fat Crying.”
6. Exercise to be fit, not skinny. Eat to nourish your body. And always ignore the haters, doubters & unhealthy examples that were once feeding you. You are worth more than you realize.
7. If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
8. “Fitness starts in your head. You must choose to eat clean, exercise regularly, and treat your body with respect.”
9. Exercise teaches me that I a capable of so much more than I ever imagined.
10. I never regret it when I do it, but I always regret it when I don’t.
11. “Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise.”
12. Don’t wish for a good body, work for it.
13. If you have time for Facebook, you have time for exercise.
14. “Wow, I really regret that workout – Said No One Ever.”
15. “Exercise to have fun and be healthy, not just to lose weight.”
16. ” Your legs are not giving out. Your head is giving up. Keep going.”
17. “Good things come to those who sweat.”
18. “I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count.”
19. “Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.”
20. “Exercise is like telling your body “you’re gonna hate me for this, but you’ll thank me later.”
21. It hurts now, but one day it will be your warm up.
22. Aerobics: a series of strenuous exercises which help convert fats, sugars, and starches into aches, pains, and cramps
23. Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
24. You can cheat on your boyfriend or girlfriend but not on your workout.
25. Healthy is an outfit that looks different on everybody.
26. I workout because I Love my body not because I hate it.
27. “A healthy lifestyle not only changes your body; it changes your mind, your attitude, and your mood.”
28. Go into the gym and eliminate your weakness.
29. Today I will love myself enough to exercise.
30. It’s Your Workout, Your Time, Your Body, Own It.
31. Exercising would be so much more rewarding if calories screamed while you burned them.
32. The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping responsibility, and pushing their luck!
33. Healthy isn’t a look. It’s a way of being.
34. Getting it in first thing in the a.m. is a one-way ticket to a really well-accomplished day.
35. The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
36. Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
37. “Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.”
38. “In two weeks, you’ll feel it. In four weeks, you’ll see it. In eight weeks, you’ll hear it.”
39. “I never regret it when I do it, but I always regret it when I don’t.”
40. “Someone busier than you is working our right now.”
41. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.”
42. “Don’t quit. You are already in pain. You are already hurt. Get a reward from it.”
43. you can feel sore tomorrow or You can feel sorry tomorrow. You Choose.
44. “It’s Not About Having Time, It’s About Making Time.”
45. I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing.
46. Don’t wait until you’ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.
47. Crawling is acceptable. Falling is acceptable. Puking is acceptable. Tears are acceptable. Pain is acceptable. The injury is acceptable. Quitting is unacceptable
48. “Do Something Today That Your Future Self Will Thank You For.”
49. Strength grows in the moment when you think you can’t go on, but you keep going anyway.
50. Fitness is like a relationship. You can’t cheat and expect it to work.