Vishu 2022 – Wishes, Quotes and Message
Vishu marks the first day of Malayalam calendar and is the Malayali New Year celebrated by people in Kerala. Vishu symbolizes the beginning of the spring season, indicates the movement of the sun to Aries or the Mesha Rashi and marks the day from which the farmers begin the ploughing of land and other agricultural activities.
Men, women, children and elders are well-dressed in crispy new traditional attires and they also tastefully decorate their homes with flowers. The small statues of Lord Krishna are adorned with garlands of flowers and used for Vishu kani. Malayalees across the globe dedicate this day to Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna and Lord Vishu are worshipped on this day. Vishu Kani is prepared on the previous night. At dawn all the members of the family are led to view the offering one after the other with their eyes closed. This practice is believed to bring good luck and prosperity to all the members of the family involved in the Kani.
This day is celebrated with much ceremonial splendor among all family members, relatives and friends and is marked by feasting and burning of fire crackers. The whole family gather together to enjoy this and hence making the bonding stronger. It is grand occasions such as Vishu that blindly tethers all the members of the family together and settles them in harmony. We have collected some beautiful wishes for you to share with your friends and family on this auspicious day and wish them a Happy New Year.
- Vishu promises of a new beginning and a fresh start. May this Vishu also bring new hopes to your life!
- Happy Vishu! Another year has passed away and now it is the time for celebration. Have new wonderful year.
- As you see the Vishukani, let your heart and soul invite the future with new zeal and forget all bitterness of the past. Happy Vishu to all of you!
- Here’s hoping that this auspicious day brings along with it a new ray of hope. May there be peace and goodness all around. Happy Vishu
- Wishing you a New Year, bursting with joy, roaring with laughter and full of fun. Happy Vishu
- As you light the auspicious lamp on Vishu…
May your world be filled with the bright rays of happiness, joy and prosperity! Happy Vishu
- I wish you…
Be blessed this Vishu!
- May this Vishu be a day of new beginnings in every way, and be as special as you. Happy Vishu!
- I hope this Vishu will bring cheer, prosperity and peace in your life. Let us pray that we gain enough strength to accept the highs and lows of life with equanimity.
- From Vishukkani to Vishu Sadya, may you be able to enjoy the special moments of the festival with your family. Happy Vishu.
- Wishing you joy, wealth, prosperity on this auspicious occasion of Vishu.
- May the joy of Vishu
Bring prosperity and cheer
Have a beautiful day ahead
With your loved ones near
- May your days ahead be full of pleasant surprises that keep you cheerful all through. Happy Vishu
- Sending my warmest greetings to you this New Year of Vishu. May the Lord bless and guide you throughout the year! Have a wonderful Vishu!
- Spring is here to fill your life with brilliance and abundance. May you have an exciting year ahead! Happy Vishu