Nokia once ruled the Mobile Phone market and is back with Nokia 3310 in a modern variant than Nokia branded phones of HMD.
Nokia’s 3310 is relaunched after 17 years after its first debut, and much like the old one it will be called New Nokia 3310. HMD have announced three Android devices but this famous phone will over shadow the other smartphones.
Along with 3310 the Nokia 3, Nokia 5, and Nokia 6 smartphones also make a debut in Mobile World Congress. They have large resolution display, latest camera and fast Qualcomm processors but 3310 hold many nostalgic feelings, the new Nokia 3310 takes the iconic silhouette of the original and reimagines it for 2017.
The custom designed user interface brings a fresh look to a classic, whilst the 2.4” polarized and curved screen window makes for better readability in sunlight. It have battery standby for up to a month, with the new Nokia 3310, you can. It comes with a long-lasting battery, so you can talk all day.
It comes with a much bigger screen, lightweight design and lot of colours to choose from and got updated version of Snake game.
- 2G connectivity for calling and texting
- All-new UI with nods to the original
- Awesome battery life, with up to 22 hours talk time
- FM radio and MP3 player for music
- 16 MB storage3 plus a MicroSD card slot with support up to 32 GB
- Beautiful push buttons and iconic, shaped design
- 2 MP camera with LED flash for simple snaps
- Headphone jack for your tunes
- 2.4” curved window with polarized layer for better readability in sunlight
- Available as both single SIM and dual SIM variants