Durga Puja – Wishes, Quotes and Message
Durga Puja is the most important event for Bengali Hindus in Bangladesh and India. The festival is celebrated as a homage to the Goddess Maa Durga. It celebrates the victory of Goddess Durga over the buffalo demon, Mahishasura. The arrival of Goddess Durga on earth is observed as Mahalaya. Durga Puja is also a celebration of good over evil. . It is believed that the deity visits her abode during this time to bless her devotees.
The festival of Durga Puja which is celebrated on the final day of the nine-day festival of Sharad Navaratri is of particular importance to Bengali Hindus. Mahalaya marks the beginning of ‘Devi Paksha’. It is the day when Goddess Durga descends on Earth. On this day the eyes of Maa Durga are drawn on the statues called Chokkhu Daan. Out of total ten days in the festival the last five are of the most significance. Big temporary stage or pandals are set up to worship Goddess Durga the celebration end with Vijaydashmi when the scared images of Goddess Durga are carried amid loud chants and drumbeats to local rivers where they are immersed.
Durga Puja in Kolkata has been marked as an intangible cultural heritage element on the prestigious UNESCO Representative List of ICH of Humanity. Durga puja is done for five days: Shashthi, Saptami, Ashtami, Navami, and Dashami. Sandhipuja is made between Ashtami and Navami. Five days of Durga Puja celebration mark the victory of justice over evil. Celebrate Durga Puja by sending beautiful wishes and messages to your friends and family members.
- Wishing you a lovely Durga Puja full of happiness and prosperity. Best wishes on the occasion of Durga Puja.
- May Maa Durga strengthen you, to fight all evils, may she give you the courage, to face all upheavals. Here’s wishing that Maa Durga blesses you and your family with happiness, joy, and good health. Happy Durga Puja!
- Mata loves and protects her devotees from every problem and showers them with her blessings… Wishing you a very Happy Durga Puja!!
- Let’s welcome Maa Durga and thank her for all the blessings we received this year. Happy Durga Puja.
- May Goddess Durga fill your life with joy and happiness. May she turn all your dreams into reality this Durga Puja.
- May goddess Durga protects your family from evil and empowers you with the light of knowledge and truth. Happy Durga Puja to you and your family.
- Durga maa blesses you on this auspicious day of Ramanavami, and on this festival, your house should be blessed with wealth, fame, and prosperity. Happy Durga Puja.
- Durga Puja is a reminder that we must always stand for the right and that is the best way to celebrate this auspicious day. Best wishes on Durga Puja.
- May Goddess Durga removes negative thoughts from your mind and fills them with positivity. Happy Durga Puja!
- May the power of Goddess Durga empower you and your family with health, wealth, happiness, and prosperity.
- May Maa Durga strengthen you to fight all evils. May she give you the courage to face all upheavals. Happy Durga Puja!
- I wish Goddess Durga to come home with good luck and her eternal blessings. Happy Durga Puja.
- May the divine energies and blessings of Maa Durga be always there with us. Warm wishes on the auspicious occasion of Durga Puja.
- Sending my warm wishes
For a Durga Puja that
Brings you good fortune and success.
May Goddess Durga shower
Her choicest blessings on you today and forever…
!!HAPPY DURGA PUJA!!
- Let’s enjoy the colorful occasion of Durga Puja with our family and loved ones. Happy Durga Puja
- May Maa Durga gives you all the power to fight against all misfortune and bring peace and prosperity to your life. wishing you a Happy Durga Puja and a blessed Navratri
- May Maa Durga empower you & your family with her nine swaroopa of Name, Fame, Health, Wealth, Happiness, Humanity, Education, Bhakti & Shakti. Happy Durga Puja.
- Celebrate the victory of the force of good over evil. Let’s celebrate an auspicious day to begin a new beginning in life. Happy Durga Puja!
- Thousands of dreams for a destination,
A small hurdle may bring interruption.
Keep faith on Maa Durga.
Ultimately she is Durgati Nasini.