12 Thoughts Of Gautam Buddha For Success And Peace.
It is believed that the discovery of the knowledge of Lord Gautam Buddha began when he saw three scenes in a single day. First- a patient, second- one old and third- one dead body.
Seeing this form of life, except for the life of every kind of pleasure, Prince Siddhartha Gautam left for the forest, in search of knowledge and perception.
This disgust with the pleasures and amenities made him go on the path of becoming Lord Buddha from Prince Siddharth. He gained knowledge in life and divided it into all human beings.
Introducing the 12 words of Lord Buddha will bring you success and peace in life …
1. It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.
2. Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
3. To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as one’s own in the midst of abundance.
4. A man is not called wise because he talks and talks again; but if he is peaceful, loving and fearless then he is in truth called wise.
5. Silence the angry man with love. Silence the ill-natured man with kindness. Silence the miser with generosity. Silence the liar with truth.
6. To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.
7. There is no fear for one whose mind is not filled with desires.
8. Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others.
9. If anything is worth doing, do it with all your heart.
10. One who acts on truth is happy in this world and beyond.
11. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
12. If we fail to look after others when they need help, who will look after us?