10 Mango Dessert and Drinks Recipe
Mango is the most loved fruit of summers and it is found in abundance in the summer season. It is called ‘King of fruits‘ as, besides its sweet and luscious taste, they also contain an abundance of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that assure optimum health.
Mangoes are a delight to eat and are loved by all, so let us learn some simple and quick recipes we can make from this super fruit.
1. Mango Fruit Cream
- Mango Pulp
- Whipped Cream
- Seasonal Fruits – Mango, Banana, Pomegranate, Grapes, etc.
- Take whipped cream in a bowl or simple cream and whip it by hand blender.
- Peel a ripe mango and remove its pulp and blend it in a mixer.
- Add the mango pulp to the whipped cream and blend the mixture more.
- Cut the seasonal fruits like apple, banana, mango, Pomegranate, and grapes into small cubes.
- Mix all the small pieces of fruits into the blended mixture of cream and mango pulp.
- Mix it properly and serve mango fruit cream as dessert or snacks.
2. Mango Sago Recipe
- Ripe Mango
- Sago or Tapioca pearls
- Condensed milk
- Coconut milk
- Peel and chop the mango in cubes.
- Cook sago in water till the pearls become transparent, which will take 12 minutes or so.
- Strain the pearls and rinse them with cold water.
- Add mango chunks in a blender add condensed milk and sugar to taste.
- To serve add tapioca pearls into a bowl top it with mango paste and add coconut milk at the top.
3. Mango Mojito
- Mango Pulp
- Soda or limca
- Crush mint leaves and lemon slices with a motor and pestle.
- Pour the mixture into a serving glass.
- Add some more fresh mint leaves and lemon slices to the glass.
- Then add two tbsp mango pulp.
- To finish off, pour either soda or Limca in the Mango Mojito.
- Optional: coriander and lemon slice for garnish.
4. Mango Custard
- Milk(boiled) – 1/2 litre
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Custard – 3 tbsp
- Boil 1/2 liter (17 oz) of milk with 1 cup of sugar.
- Mix 3 tbsp Custard with cold milk thoroughly to avoid any lumps.
- Add the mixture to the boiling milk and keep stirring the Mango Custard.
- As soon as the milk starts to rise up turn off the stove.
- Let the custard cool and serve topped with diced mangoes, almonds, pomegranates.
5. Aam Pappad
- Mango Pulp
- Cardamon Powder
- In a pan, heat up mango pulp with sugar and stir for 10-15 minutes.
- For flavor, add cardamom powder.
- Coat a flat plate with butter.
- Pour the mango pulp over the plate and flatten it out.
- Let it sit for two days.
- Peel off the Aam Pappad and serve it in long strips.
6. Mango Ice Cream :
- Fresh cream
- Milk Mate
- In a mixing bowl, add 250 ml fresh cream, 50 ml condensed milk, and 5 gm mango pulp.
- After blending the ingredients, pour it into a bowl.
- Cover the bowl with aluminum foil to prevent any moisture from getting in.
- Let it sit for 5-6 hours in the freezer.
7. Mango Fruity
- Ripe and unripe Mangoes
- Peel two ripe and one unripe mango and cut them into pieces.
- Boil these mangoes in a pressure cooker.
- In a bowl, boil one cup of water and one cup of sugar.
- After mangoes are done boiling, blend the mangoes in a mixer.
- Strain the blended mangoes and add the sugar syrup.
- For consistency, add some water.
- Serve it in a decorative glass with ice cubes and garnish with coriander.
8. Aam Panna
- Unripe Mango
- Black pepper Powder
- Cumin seed Powder
- Peel and cut unripe mangoes.
- In a pressure cooker, boil these mangoes, mint leaves, and 1 cup water.
- After 2 whistles close the gas and let the cooker cool, now add sugar into the mixture.
- Strain the mixture and add 2 tsp black salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, and 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- While serving put some ice-cubes in a glass and fill it with prepared Aam Panna.
- You can garnish it with mint leaves.
9. Mango Shake
- In a mixer take half cup mango chunks, half banana, 2 tsp of curd, 1 tsp of honey, and 1/2 tsp sugar.
- Blend the ingredients till smooth.
- Serve it in a glass with 2-3 ice cubes and topped with fruit jelly.
10. Mango Mastani
- Chopped Mango
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Mango Shake
- Topping – Mango, Pomegranate, cherries, Almond, Cashew
- Pour small cubed size mango pieces into a serving glass or cup.
- Add a layer of vanilla ice cream.
- Then pour the mango shake, filling the glass almost full.
- Add another layer of vanilla ice cream.
- Garnish with pomegranate, cherries, and diced cashews or almonds