Top Inspiring Quotes By Bhagat Singh
28 September marks the 112th birth anniversary of the legendary revolutionary, Shaheed Bhagat Singh. “Inquilab Zindabad“ was popularized by Bhagat Singh and was coined by Maulana Hasrat Mohani. He raised this slogan after bombing the Central Legislative Assembly in Delhi and later in the high court as part of their joint statement in Delhi.
Since then it had become a popular slogan for rallies in independence movement which awaken the feeling of patriotism among youth in those days. Some of the popular quotes of Bhagat Singh are.
- Revolution an inalienable right of mankind. Freedom is an imperishable birthright of all. Labour is the real sustainer of society.
- Every tiny molecule of Ash is in motion with my heat
I am such a Lunatic that I am free even in Jail.
- May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our own country.
Suggested Read: Rare and Old Vintage Photos of India
- Revolution did not necessarily involve sanguinary strife; it was not a cult of bomb and pistol.
- One should not interpret the word “Revolution” in its literal sense.
various meanings and significance are attributed to this word,
according to the interests of those who use or misuse it.
- The sanctity of law can be maintained only so long as it is the expression of the will of the people.
- Deaf understands only a particular language, make sure to talk to them in that particular language.
Suggested Read: Freedom Fighters of India
- Sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamare dil mai hai
dekhna hai jor kitna baju-a-katil me hai.
- It is easy to kill individuals but you cannot kill the ideas. Great empires crumble, while the ideas survived.
- They may kill me, But they cannot kill my idea.
They can crush my Body, But they will not be able to crush my spirit.
- Zindagi to apne dam par hi jee jati hai.
Dusro ke kandhe par toh sirf janaje uthaye jate hai.
Suggested Read: Shaheed Diwas