Guidelines for Submitting Articles at Ritiriwaz
Ritiriwaz is your one step guide to Indian Culture, Fashion, Lifestyle, News, Recipies. We always try to publish accurate content that is beneficial for our audience.
Ritiriwaz has been online since 2016. The purpose here is to reach our audience with valuable, useful and high-quality content.
We are inviting writers to contribute their articles at Ritiriwaz.
1. The article should be minimum of 500 words and should be unique, your original work. Previously posted articles on the internet are not accepted. In rare instances, we can consider them.
2. The article should be in Microsoft word format or Text file and can be easily editable.
3. The author will retain the copyright. The same goes for the image that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed. In case we found that you have copied a post from somewhere else we are forced to cancel it.
4. By submitting the post at Ririwaz, you give us copyright ownership of the post.
5. Commercial articles will not even be considered so please don’t send anything of this sort.
COPYRIGHTS: Although the author will retain the copyrights to articles published on Ritiriwaz, authors who publish with us agree to 20 days of exclusivity on Ritiriwaz from the date the article published. After the 20 days, if the author wishes to publish the article elsewhere, We ask that the author publish no more than 1-2 paragraphs of the article with a “READ MORE” hyperlink back tot he articles on Ritiriwaz.
To submit a guest post, please send it to the following address.
We will respond as quickly as we can to your email and will inform you if your post is published.