Valentine’s day is just around the corner and on this special day, make your beloved feel pampered, special, and loved. Remember…
Market everywhere have hues of Red, but what you must buy for your Valentine should depend on her style.
Girls love to shop and can spend hours on just choosing right thing for her, so why not you spend some time in choosing right thing which she will love.
Do Your Research, you need to know what kind of woman you’re buying for.
1. Sneak a look at the person’s online wish lists.
By looking into her online wish list you will have plenty of idea of what actually she wants. While selecting gifts from a wish list is easier than dealing with the frustration of trying to come up with gift ideas, and the result is awesome as its according to her choice.
2. Valentine is about love so consider giving a sentimental item.
Maybe you have a photograph of the two of you together that you know the she likes. Frame the photograph and give it to her as a sentimental and thoughtful gift that she can display.
Be Creative you can even personalizing your gift, have something specially made for her, or turn something special like an inside joke into a gift.
3. Include a card with the gift.
Write up a nice card to accompany the gift, as this is considered a considerate touch to any gift. Use a card that expresses how you feel about the her.
4. Look at how long you’ve been together
If you’re still dating…
- New Makeup – Girls can’t resist makeup.
- A Box Of Mystery Chocolates
- Movie show
If you’re newly married…You’re in the “new relationship”, and this is the honeymoon period – sweet and sappy gifts are going to be the most appreciated.
- Jewelry – Diamonds are women’s best friend. Gold is more durable and long-lasting but it tends to be expensive. Silver looks stylish and it’s more affordable.
- Nice boutique where she can make her choice of wears.
- Spa visit.
- A Fitness Class Membership.
If you are already married for several years…Remember… Happy wife, happy life.
- A romantic getaway
- Home Spa kit
- Picture of your family Framed