What can a Indian Brides do with their Bridal Lehengas
A designer bridal lehenga is super expensive, and it’s a waste if you don’t reuse it and keep it locked in cupboards for years because bridal lehengas are heavy and you cannot wear them at someone else’s wedding.
A bridal Lehenga’s carry the sentiment of being a wedding dress so you can’t let it go. That is exactly why Indian brides lovingly store their bridal lehengas instead of wearing them again. You either wear them on Karva Chauth or Teej and dress up like a bride once more not more than that.
Have you ever wondered what you can do with it after your D-day is over?
Once your wedding is over, all the wedding festivities come to end and what will happen to your costliest lehenga. Here we are sharing some ways in which you can reuse your wedding lehenga.
If you want to wear it at someone’s else wedding don’t wear the whole combo, try to mix and match the blouse or skirt with something else of any other color. Try some of our styles which you will love.
1. A lehenga comes in three parts Choli, Dupatta, and a Lehenga. You can use three outfits differently like a choli can be used as a blouse with a nice saree.
2. Dupatta can be used with other matching Salwar Kameez which will balance the heavy embroidery of dupatta with less embroidered salwar kameez.
3. Anarkali suit is a new trend where the kurta has a frock like a look from the bottom. You can transform your choli and lehenga into a full-length Anarkali suit and can easily wear it at any function.
4. You can re-use the dupatta by turning it into a saree. A plain saree can be used with heavy pallu where you lehenga dupatta forms the pallu.
5. You can wear the lehenga with a long Kurti or jacket than a choli and change its look. It will give you the latest style and Indo-western look.
Recycling your wedding outfit is a good idea after the wedding, don’t just let your beautiful dress rot in the cupboard. Just try anything and you will definitely convert your bridal outfit into something stunning and more importantly something adaptable.
Suggested Read: Bridal Lehenga You Could Wear For Your Wedding