Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: Quotes, Wishes, Messages, SMS, Facebook and Whatsapp status
Lets us celebrate “Raksha Bandhan“ the bond of love between brothers and sisters with our beautiful wishes and quotes.
- On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other, and become that wacky sibling we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- That one Rakhi has a strong power to prove my love for you. And that one Rakhi proves your sense of security towards me. Happy Rakhi!
- This holy thread you tie on my wrist will strengthen our bond more and fills my heart with more love for you. You are the best sis in the world! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- May this thread of love bring in your life countless joys, prosperity, success, and peace.
May this sacred bond, between us, grow each day stronger and our affection manifold increase. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- “Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself. You mean the world to me. Lots of happiness from your brother.”
- I wish you “Happy Rakhi” and I pray to God for your prosperous life.
- Hope the occasion of Rakhi,
Brings along Happiness & luck
for you and your loved ones &
gives you infinite reasons to celebrate each moment in your life
Happy Raksha bandhan
Suggested Read: Raksha Bandhan Mehndi Design
- On Rakhi
I just want to let you know
You mean the world to me
You were always there,
that shows how much you reaslly care
I feel blessed having a brother just like you.
- “This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.”
- You have always stood by me, encouraged me with your inspiring words,
and helped me overcome my failures
Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Every Rakhi reminds us how we used to fight in childhood for gifts, attention and love. Happy Rakhi Brother
- “May this Rakhi brings everything to you and fulfill your dreams and desire, May success accompany you in every step that you take in your life. Have a wonderful rakhi”
- Brothers and sisters know very well what’s in each other’s hearts. They share some of the best moments of life with one another. Their bonding is just precious and timeless!
- Thank you so much for being my candy little brother. I’m so happy to have a brother like you. I want you plenty of prosperity, love, and happiness in this stunning event. Glad Raksha Bandhan.
- I pray for our bond to be stronger with the time. I desire our like to grow with each passing day. Out of all of the pals, you are the closest I’ve my truest buddy. Its approaches so much to have my again watched by way of my own blood. Glad Raksha Bandhan Bhai
- Distance is just a mere wide variety for us. Regardless of how far we can be from one another, my Rakhi will reach my brother on time. I wish you joy and happiness in this first-rate occasion. Happy Raksha Bandhan my dear bro.
- Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan.
- Phoolon ka Taron ka sabka kehna hain, Ek hazaron main meri behna hain. Wish you a Happy Rakhi.
- Thanks, dear Bhaiya
for your warmth affection
May our bond of love remain forever.
- “You are the person who holds me in my bad times,
you are the person who dances with me in my happiness.
I can’t recall even a single day when you were absent from my life.
I really love you.” Happy Rakhi Bro
- It was nice growing up with you
someone to lean on,
someone to count on…
someone to tell on!
- Holi is colorful, Diwali is lightful and brightful
Rakhi has made our relationship POWERFUL.
- Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- The memories of childhood,
I will forever hold close to my heart.
Because I had a brother,
who supported me
from the start.
Happy Raksha Bandhan
- He is my beloved friend
and my bitterest rival,
my confidant and my betrayer,
my sustainer and my dependent,
and scariest of all my equal.
Happy Rakhi Brother!
Also Read: Raksha Bandhan Legends
- “God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do.”