Spring Onion Curry
Spring onion potato sabzi is a common dish in every household and everybody knows how to make it. Today I am sharing something new and yummy recipe from spring onion which is almost a totally hit recipe. The curry is super tempting and quite flavorful a must-try.
- Spring Onions – 1 bunch
- Tomato – 2 medium size
- Curry Leaves – 4 to 5
- Green Chillies – 2
- Coriander leaves
- Garlic – 2 pods
- Urad Dal – 1 tsp
- Chana Dal – 1 tsp
- Jeera (cumin seeds)
- Mustard seeds
- Oil (coconut oil)
- Heat oil in a cooker and add jeera and let it crackle, now add chana dal and urad dal stir them till they get light brown. Now add mustard seeds and curry leaves let them splutter.
- Add crushed garlic, Green Chillies, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and red chili powder.
- Add chopped tomato and fry them for some time, now add the chopped spring onion and add salt as per your taste.
- Tomato will leave the water, but you still need 2 tsp water to cook in the cooker.
- Now close the cooker and let it cook till one whistle in medium flame.
- After the cooker is cooled open the cooker, and transfer it to the serving bowl and add fresh coriander leaves.
- Your tangy Spring Onion curry is ready, the dals will add special flavor and will make your curry more delicious.
- You can enjoy it will rice, chapati or dosa.
Suggested Read: Vegetable Curry