Father’s Day comes only once in a year (Sunday, June 16, 2019) so grab this opportunity to show your dad how much you love him and appreciate him for everything he has done for you. Here are some ways you can celebrate Father’s Day with your Dad.
Spend some time with your father
Be with your family and spend time with your father this will be the precious gift you can give him. Now a days children are away from family for studies and career so if you are out of town then don’t forget to ring him and send an online gift.
Father’s want to be appreciated. Father’s day is not just to celebrate dad and give him honor but it is a day to make him feel special and tell him what he means for the family and how much you need him. Appreciate him in what every way you feel will make him feel special.
Do his daily chores for him
If your dad has a list of daily chores he does, like taking out the trash or working in garden ask him to relax for today as it is Father’s day instead you take the responsibilities of his daily chores.
Go for an outdoor adventure trip with your dad
Plan some family outing for this day and keep in mind your father’s choice while choosing, be it a picnic or a trip. If he is a sports fan go to see his favorite team play. If he likes fishing accompany him.
Eliminate pressure if he feels resting that day let him
Don’t pressurize him just because you have planned it, just do things according to his mood. If he is tired and wants to sleep let him do, let the day be pressure free and stress-free which he will enjoy.
Thank you note
Write a thank you note for him, If you are buying Father’s day card choose it according to his personality. If he likes jokes take a funny card or if he is sentimental take a card which praises and shows him how much you love him.
Make his special food or dessert and show him how much you love
Make something special for him, something that is his favorite. You can surprise him with his favorite breakfast on bed.
Make the day joyful
Father’s Day is not only to celebrate Dad as a caregiver for the children’s and just to give him presents and gifts. It is a day to show your dad how much you love him, gifts are great but even one hug can make the difference.
The basic aim should be making him feel proud and joyful and let him enjoy his day.
Some Gift Ideas for a special Father
This time is near father day, so you must be faster to choose the right gift for him. There are tons of gadgets and products to choose from for Father’s Day but it all depend on what your dad is into.
- Customized Belt, pen or cup – Give him a personal touch.
- Travel Mug – Stainless steel travel mug will help him travel with hot coffee for long.
- Temperature control mug – He don’t have to sip cold coffee while working.
- A Good Shaver – because he will never buy a fancy shaver himself.
- Smart watch – Gift him a useful and stylish accessory he will love to use.
- A Massager – He will feel relaxed spending some time in a spa by gifting him a massager.
- Concert Tickets
- Drone are fun for family events where you want to record the moment from the air. Your father will love it.
- If your Dad is fond of gardening, then consider giving him some tools for his garden.
- Travel Bag is a nice gift if your dad travels a lot.
- Book or a Kindle if he fond of reading.
- High-end wallets or belts
- Handmade Card or market card