Indo-Western Wedding Dresses
Wedding in India is a big affair and almost every class spends a lump sum amount in their family wedding.
There is a trend of keeping special clothes as wedding wear like traditional Saree, Suits or Lehenga. For the rest of the days, we almost shift our focus to casual western wear than traditional wear.
But with the fusion of Indian wear and western wear Indian designers are coming up with an Indo-western look which is a big hit among the younger generation.
So let us have a look at the latest styles that designers have come up with as an Indian Western wedding fashion.
- A gown is a western dress but designers have added their part to make it an Indo-western dress. You can use silk and brocade with a lot of embroideries. These Gowns from Sabyasachi Mukherji will add glamour to your outfit
Suggested Read: What To Wear In An Indian Wedding
- Crop Tops with a flowy skirt is the latest trend of fashion doing round and is surely a big hit. Manish Malhotra designed this Crop Top with a skirt.
Suggested Read: Big Fat Indian Wedding
- Palazzo is a new trend in the market and you can add a little twist to the dress to make it wedding wear. Preity Zinta in Anita Dongre Palazzo with embroidered jacket kurta and palazzo.
Suggested Read: Top hacks for brides on the wedding day
- Sharara is a trend of the Nawab period and is still in fashion with a contemporary twist. Deepika Padukone in Beautiful designer Sharara dress.
View this post on Instagram
Presenting this @deepikapadukone fame beautiful designer sharara dress. High quality✅ Luxury Suits✅ Premium range✅ Party wear✅ Buy now! . . #trendalertstore #sharara #shararasuit #shararadesign #pakistanisuits #ritukumar #weddingdress #luxuryweddingdresses #boutiquestyle #lehenga #designerdresses #celebritystyle #weddingwear #occasionwear #festivecollection #designersuits #indianfashion #popxo #punjabisuits #designerdresses #manishmalhotra #ritukumarlabel #sabyasachibride #anitadongre #anitadongrecouture #poonamskaurture #weddingwear #weddingcouture #weddingdresses2018 #trendybazaar #deepikapadukone #deepveer
Suggested Read: 10 Latest Bridal Lehenga You Could Wear For Your Wedding
- A jumpsuit is a casual dress but can be made to look glamorous with a little twist.
This Rainbow stripe jumpsuit will add glamour to your look.
Suggested Read: Why Indian Weddings Last Three Days