Happy Navratri 2022: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook & Whatsapp status
Navratri is a nine-day festival for nine incarnations of Maa Durga when Goddess Durga is worshiped in nine different forms. The Navratri festival is celebrated in the month of October is called Sharad Navratri. From the first day of Navratri to Ram Navami the entire duration of this wonderful occasion is full of fun, happiness, and joy.
Make your Navratri special by connecting with your friends and family by sending them wishes for the religious festivals and pray for their well-being and good health.
- 9 days of prayers, 9 nights of joy, Navratri is here, my friend. May Goddess Durga bless you for your prayers! Memories of performing our prayers together, Memories of Navratri celebrations gone by, Moments that will stay with me forever.
- Feast and have fun
The dandiya raas has begun
Maa is blessing us through
A very Happy Navratri to you…
- May this festival be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Navratri is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here’s hoping this festival will be great for you!
- May the festival of Navratri bring joy and prosperity in your life, Happy Navratri!
- Maa bharti jholi khali!
Maa Ambe vaishno wali!
Maa Sankat harna wali!
Maa Vipda Mitane wali!
Maa ke sabhi bhakto ko Navratri ki Hardik Subh Kamnayen!
- Maa Durga aapko
Bal, buddhi, sukh, aishwarya aur sampannta pradaan karen!
Jai mata di!
- May Maa Durga Durgatinashini bring joy to you and your loved ones. May the Divine blessings of Maa Durga be with you always Happy Days Puja. Happy Navratri.
- It’s time to welcome Maa Durga at our doorstep and thank her for all the special gifts we received this year. Let’s make this Navratri a great one to remember!
Suggested Read: Navratri Days – What to do and what not
- May Maa Durga Light
Your Life With Infinite
Blessings of Prosperity, Happiness and
- May Goddess Durga shower her blessing upon you and your family. Happy Navratri!
- Good Fortune, Good Health, Happy Life
All these are my wishes for you this Navratri! ‘Happy Navaratri’
- Us Mata ke charan mein bane hum hain,
Hum hain us Mata ke charano ki dhool,
To aao mil kar chadhaye
Maa ko shradha ke phool. ‘Happy Navaratri’
Suggested Read: Navratri Festival Recipes
- Happy Navaratri to you and your family! Today I wish to Goddess Shakti to take away all your troubles and sorrows. I hope your life is filled with all nine shades of happiness. I pray to Mata Rani to make all your wishes come true. God bless you! Jai Mata Di!
- Maa Durga ke aashirwaad se apka jivan sukhmay ho,
Iss Navratri pe hamari shubkamnayen aapke saath hai.
- Nava Durga has come to our presence to grace us with her supremacy, let us worship her with happiness and spirit cherish her blessings and celebrate with our loved ones wish you all a Happy Navratri!
- Jagat paalan haar hai Maa,mukti ka dham hai Maa. hamari bakti ke adhar hai Maa,ham sab ki raksha ki avatar hai Maa. ‘Happy Navaratri’
Suggested Read: Kanjak Pujan On Durga Ashtami and Navami
- माँ दुर्गे, माँ अंबे, माँ जगदांबे, माँ भवानी, माँ शीतला, माँ वैष्णाओ, माँ चंडी, माता रानी मेरी और आपकी मनोकामना पूरी करे.जय माता दी.
- May this Navratri… Bring you Joy and Happiness… Happy Navratri!