How a stay at a luxury Maldives resort is the perfect way to relax and forget about home
The daily grind can get to anyone from time to time, with the pressure of work along with often root causes. While special moments with loved ones can help, it is not the same as being able to relax for several days somewhere that feels like being in an altogether different world.
It is a sure sign that it is time to book a holiday to relax and revive the mind and body. Many destinations appeal, but finding the right one to suit all requirements can sometimes be a bit of a lottery. However, all guests are guaranteed the stay of a lifetime when they decide to head to Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort for many reasons.
- Who wouldn’t want to stay on an island surrounded by swaying coconut palms with incredible marine life, and soft white sandy beaches? And that is just for beginners when enjoying a break on one of the hundreds of islands that make up the Maldives where ‘haharu’, the Maldivian spirit of hospitality will soon have any guest forgetting all their problems.
- As the resort is located on the western edge of the Baa Atoll, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, there are endless opportunities to mix with nature and get close to the dolphins that pop by the lagoon, while the more adventurous will simply love snorkelling with manta rays at nearby Hanifaru Bay. It might be the perfect place for exercising without the gym.
- The studios and villas offer luxury from the incredible views offered from each spacious outside private area, with comfort and superior quality being of the highest order. The large comfortable beds ensure a good sleep, maybe nodding off to the sounds provided by the Bluetooth speakers.
- Having the perfect start in the stylish and modern bathroom, followed by drinks from the included Nespresso machine, along with a roomy pantry, and state-of-the-art entertainment system with free Wi-Fi, will provide all the amenities anyone could wish for.
- Three top-class restaurants, one with ocean views, another a succulent seafood grill to try all the local delicacies, and the third by the pool guarantee that all guests can choose from the very best cuisine. Other dining options are available around the resort and drinks are provided by the pool or maybe a party on the beach after dark around a fire listening to the DJ’s tunes while dancing the night away. Perhaps some traditional Maldivian food recipes will inspire dinner parties after returning home.
- With so many different offers available, it is possible to choose exactly the right deal to suit, such as those that allow a longer stay, and a flexible deal, or perhaps it might be the perfect location to spend a honeymoon to enjoy a romantic start to married life.
A stunning stay at Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort will provide the optimum luxury in an incredibly beautiful location on an island with wonderful weather, scenery, and everything a visitor requires for the perfect relaxing stay.
Suggested Read: National Tourism Day