Happy Republic Day 2023 – Best Wishes, Messages, Greetings
India celebrates its 74th Republic Day on 26th January 2023 Thursday. It is the day the Indian Constitution came into force. Indian Constitution came into effect especially on the 26th of January because the 26th of January, 1930 is an anniversary of Purna Swaraj Day.
The first Republic Day was celebrated on January 26, 1950, three years after we got independence. There is a celebration across the whole country with the main Republic Day parade in Delhi. Wish your near and dear ones a Happy Republic Day with our beautiful messages.
- One Nation, One Vision, One Identity
“No Nation is Perfect, it needs to be made perfect.”
Meri Pehchan Mera India. HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY
- Let us remember the golden heritage of our country and feel proud to be a part of
India. HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY
- Be proud that you live in a country that has such a rich history and heritage. Happy Republic Day!
- Never Forget The Hero’s
Who Sacrificed Their Lives
To Bring Up This Glorious Day To India,
Happy Republic Day.
- Today the constitution was India was made and we got independence in the true sense. Don’t celebrate, but respect the day. Happy Republic Day!
- Aazaad bharat mein jeete hain hum,
Aage badne ka khwab bhi dekhte hain hum,
Bharat phir se sone ki chidiya ban jaaye,
Aesi kaamna karte hain hum!
Gantantra diwas ki hardik shubhkamnayein!
- Aajadi ka josh kabhi kam na hone deinge,
Jab bhi zaroorat padegi desh ke liye jaan luta deinge.
Kyonki Bharat hamara desh hai ab dobara is par koi aanch na aane denge.
Jai Hind, Happy Republic Day.
- We the youth of India should take the pledge that till our last breath we will fight terrorism, we will protect our mother INDIA with all we have — JAI HIND!!
Happy Republic Day
- Let’s honor those who have made us proud and celebrate the spirit of a free nation. Happy Republic Day!
- May we always have the freedom to choose, freedom to live, and freedom to dream. Happy Republic Day!
On the auspicious occasion of Indian Republic Day, let us come together to celebrate this day with respect and love for each other.