Bharat Parv In Red Fort, Delhi
Bharat Parv is a five-day event held at Delhi, to celebrate India’s rich culture and tradition. It showcases the diverse cultural cuisines and handicrafts of the nation.
Bharat Parv is part of the Republic Day celebration and is organized at Red Fort, Delhi from 26th January to 31st January, to generate a patriotic fervor and promote the rich culture of India.
In 2020 it marks the fifteenth event, as earlier, it was organized in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 by the Ministry of Tourism and Government of India.
They even showcase the spirit of “Ek Bharat, Shreshta Bharat“.
The highlights of this year Bharat Parv are.
1. Replica of the Statue of Unity.
2. Gandhi Gram in which 10 painting artists will create paintings on the theme of ‘Ideology of Mahatma Gandhi’.
3. Republic Day parade tableaux.
4. Performance by the Armed force bands (Static as well as dynamic).
5. Photo exhibition by the Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP).
6. Multi-cuisines food court.
7. IRCTC promotion “Jago Grahak Jago” for special tourist trains.
It is a free event that is open to the public from 12 noon to 10 pm every day and you are just required to carry your identity proof for entry.