Bharat Parv is a five-day event held at Delhi, to celebrate India rich culture and tradition. It showcase the diverse culture cuisines and handicraft of the nation.
Bharat Parv is part of Republic Day celebration and is organised at Red Fort, Delhi from 26th January to 31st January, to generate a patriotic fervor and promote the rich culture of India.
In 2019 it marks as the fourth event, as earlier it was organised in 2016, 2017 and 2018 by Ministry of Tourism and government of India.
The even showcase the spirit of “Ek Bharat, Shreshta Bharat“.
The highlights of this year Bharat Parv are.
1. Replica of the Statue of Unity.
2. Gandhi Gram in which 10 painting artists will create paintings on the theme of ‘Ideology of Mahatma Gandhi’.
3. Republic Day parade tableaux.
4. Performance by the Armed force bands (Static as well as dynamic).
5. Photo exhibition by the Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP).
6. Multi-cuisines food court.
7. IRCTC promotion “Jago Grahak Jago” for special tourist train.
It is a free event which is open to public from 12 noon to 10 pm everyday and you just require to carry your identity proof for entry.