Bharat Parv In Red Fort, Delhi
Bharat Parv is a five-day event held in Delhi, to celebrate India’s rich culture and tradition. It showcases the diverse cultural cuisines and handicrafts of the nation.
Bharat Parv is part of the Republic Day celebration and is organized at Red Fort, Delhi from 26th January to 31st January, to generate a patriotic fervor and promote the rich culture of India.
Last year the Bharat Parv was organized on a Virtual platform www.bharatparv2021.com from 26thJan to 31stJan 2021 wherein themed pavilions of multiple States & UTs will showcase their tourism destinations, cuisine, handicraft, and other features.
Glimpses of the Republic Day Parade and recorded performances of armed forces music bands shall also be available on this platform. Various Central Institutes of Hotel Management, Indian Culinary Institute will also be displaying cuisine delight from across India by showcasing videos, recipes of cuisines.
They even showcase the spirit of “Ek Bharat, Shreshta Bharat“.
The highlights of Bharat Parv are.
1. Replica of the Statue of Unity.
2. Gandhi Gram in which 10 painting artists will create paintings on the theme of ‘Ideology of Mahatma Gandhi’.
3. Republic Day parade tableaux.
4. Performance by the Armed force bands (Static as well as dynamic).
5. Photo exhibition by the Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP).
6. Multi-cuisines food court.
7. IRCTC promotion “Jago Grahak Jago” for special tourist trains.
It is a free event that is open to the public from 12 noon to 10 pm every day and you are just required to carry your identity proof for entry.